Tuesday, October 27, 2009

100th Birthday!!!!



Last weekend I had the joy of going to Minneapolis with Callie and Annie to celebrate my Grandma's 100th birthday! 100 years old! Isn't that amazing? My Grandma Frances still lives on her own and is of sound mind! It was so great to see her play with Annie and sing a little rhyme to her that I remember from my own childhood! Every time I leave Minnesota I think "I will probably never see Grandma again" yet, I am always wrong! What a gift to me from God that my grandma gets to see her great, great grand kids!

5 comments:

Christina said...

I always leave thinking the same thing too... yet the woman is healthier than I am! Unbelieveable! It was great to see you guys!

Beth said...

What a delightful photo of the baby and your grandmother. A beautiful heritage.

Nettester71 said...

what a precious photo and opportunity. God has blessed you immensely.

Michelle said...

What a great picture of all the generations! What a joy for her to get to see you all and meet sweet Annie! Glad it was a good trip!

Rebekah said...

I could just echo the previous comments. What a wonderful multi-generational photo! Thanks for blogging. I like blogs better than FB, too.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP