Sunday, August 03, 2008

Just a quick note...thanks for all the comments and emails after my last post. It is great to hear how God has been speaking and leading in all of your lives. I was encouraged by all your words and thoughts, so thanks again. Also, if you are one in a hard season or if the "blues" are often your companion, I want to recommend the teaching Craig gave at our church last Sunday (July 27th). It was as if he had taken my journal and read the entries from the past few years but especially the past few months! Amazing how the Lord works! The message was so gracious and so excellent and so freeing! Click here to listen and enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Di,
I just finished listening to Craig's message fr. Ps. 13 and passed it along to some folks here in Denver. I was very encouraged by his message. Thank you for being so open and honest with where you are during this season.
Love you,
Kay

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP