Sunday, November 23, 2008

Been Tagged

I've been tagged..here's my photo....

This great photo of Tim ,Callie and Meg :) was taken in Nov. 2004 at Grandma and Grandpa Payne's house. It was Thanksgiving, Katy Korday had just called and said she was engaged!! Our family and the Payne's had spent the night there and had a wonderful holiday. Boy it seems long ago!!!!

Ok, I tag Jen Pazdur, Nancy Mandl, Lynette Myers, Michelle Tombrella and Christina Saull.
This is a Picture Tag and here's what the rules were:
Go to your Pictures file
Go to the 5th folder
Open the 5th picture and post it
Tag 5 people when you're done.

8 comments:

Nettester71 said...

Okay, that was interesting and fun. I have posted, thanks for tagging me.

Mindy said...

Hahaha. I bet they all just love you for showing that flattering photo!

Callie said...

That is probably the least flattering picture you could find of any of us. What wonderful luck.

Christina said...

Ohhh! Thanks - I've never been tagged and now you and Mindy both tagged me on the same day! Clearly, it's my lucky day ;)

Happy Thanksgiving!

meg said...

oh gosh.
am i in trouble or something?

Mindy said...

Meg, I just noticed your lips look extra plump. Like Angelina Jolie. Hmmm...

Rebekah said...

How fun! Have a great time with the Lawlers.

bEka said...

hello mrs shaw.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP