Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgivng Part 1

I don't have time to write about much this morning, but one of my joys this weekend is having the Lawlers and Tyler and Mindy here. It has been so great and I don't want them to go home!! Tyler and Mindy were also here a month ago and both then and now Violet has not really warmed up to Uncle Tyler. So, yesterday Tyler made a valiant effort to enter her world and win her heart. The pictures tell it all.....
He looks like a giant in the playhouse!!! His hard work paid off..Violet sat with him later that evening!!

More Thanksgiving updates later!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Awwww! I love seeing your big macho son sitting in that little pink house. He looks so cute it brought tears to my eyes.

Mindy said...

Awww...who is going to be such a cute daddy??? ;-)

(and no, everyone, that's not me announcing anything.)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP