Monday, December 22, 2008

New Dresses for the Cousins!!!!



It was so sweet! The girls have matching Christmas dresses and they wore them to church and to Mimia's (me) house on Sunday evening. We took literally over 100 pictures and mine did not really turn out, but here they are. Annie seems to be able to sleep through anything! (do you like her hair color??) She is so sweet! I anticipate loads of fun with Violet as we open gifts on Christmas Eve. As this year comes to a close I am so grateful to the Lord for these two little girls who have been such a delight to me!!

8 comments:

Jen said...

Oh they are so cute! I can really see Tim in her in the first picture. Her hair seems to change colors on me... is it dark or is it red?

Mindy said...

Aw, they are adorable!

Beth said...

Absolutely Darling!! What a gift those two are. I LOVED the Violet video. We watched it twice and laughed all the way through!
I think Annie looks a LOT like Tim, but that is just my opinion. She is so sweet, can't wait to meet her in person.

Life at the Mandl's said...

ADORABLE!! Love little Annie's hair. Have a Merry Christmas!

Nettester71 said...

oh my goodness...way too sweet.

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh...... what cute little cherubs. I love the red hair on that Payne baby. Violet is adorable.

Love you too, Mimi,
Kay

Jody said...

They look SO cute!

Bekah said...

So cute! Love Annie's red hair! So fun!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP