Sunday, December 07, 2008

Welcome Sweet Annie


Annie Kate has arrived!! Callie gave birth to her first baby on Saturday morning at 12:44 after about 7 hours of labor. It was amazing! Annie is so sweet. She favors the Payne family the most, though we think she has Callie's eyes and maybe her chin, but the shape of her precious face and the general look reminds us of Tim. Her hair is lighter than I imagined, but I only had dark haired babies. Her eye are blue for now, but I bet they will change. She is perfect!

I am so aware of the great blessings in my life. As I sit here this morning I am so aware of how kind the Lord has been to me. Oh, how different it all could be. Today I will go to church and worship with a heart filled with gratitude and awe for a God that loves to lavish His children with tremendous gifts that they could have never earned. Amazing!

I am sure there will be lots of pictures on Callie's blog, Erin's blog and Megan's facebook. Enjoy! ( I know this is a bad pic, but it will have to do!)

8 comments:

Life at the Mandl's said...

CONGRATULATIONS Di Di!! I saw the pictures on Callie's blog... what a beautiful baby! You look great holding two grandchildren!

Unknown said...

I have to say that you are on Hot MiMi!! You look great! Oh, and little Annie and Vi are beautiful as well. Love you lots, dear friend.
Cheryl

Unknown said...

I meant to say "one" Hot Mimi. If only I could type. :)

Tracy12 said...

Congrats Diane! How wonderful of God to let you live in the same neighborhood as BOTH your grandchildren! Enjoy all the fun that comes with being close to them.

Nettester71 said...

I am so happy for you. hug on that precious little girl for me.

Stephanie said...

Ditto on the hot grandma! I was going to say you look too young to be a grandma! How fun that you are so close to your girls and their babies. She is a doll!!! Congrats to you and Fred!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Di. Another sweet little girl. I was on Facebook Saturday night and saw Megan's photos - how cute she is! She was born a few minutes after my birthday - how cool is that. Yes, God is so good. You are favoured, precious one. Enjoy Annie.
Kay

Ronda said...

You're still a pretty young thing with those two beautiful granddaughters! XXXOOO from us all!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP