Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I Am Not Crazy!!!


I went to the Pharmacy yesterday to get a prescription filled for medication for my vertigo. The pharmacy tech took it and went to do something behind the counter. She whispered to the pharmacist a few words and then came back to me and said "I am so sorry, I don't want to upset you but we cannot filled this until tomorrow. We do not have the generic on hand." I replied "That's fine. I can wait." I walked away wondering why she was so apologetic and why she thought I would be upset. Then I realized....the script was for 90 tablets of Valium!!!! I think she thought I was seriously mentally unstable!!! hahhahha

1 comment:

Fred Avolio said...

You say you are not crazy... but then look what's telling you that.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP