Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Counting Down!







We are (or shall I say say Erin is) in the last days of Erin's pregnancy!! By the time many of you get to this post, Violet will be here!!! On Thursday morning Erin will be induced!! Of course if Violet wants to show her sweet little face before that, well that would be great, but we are counting on Thursday. We all head to the hospital about 6 in the morning and then Dr. Bailey will get Erin all hooked up. Please pray for a safe delivery. We are going to try to keep everyone posted on the days events via Erin's blog, www.thebloginmylife.blogspot.com. So on Thursday, just go to that link and you will get the latest updates. That is, of course, unless we get carried away with all the snacks, DVDs and games we are bringing with us! (he he) I figure if we come prepared for the long haul, then we won't need the stuff, but if we don't bring anything we will! I am so excited I can't wait! I never did think of a name for the baby to call me. I actually found one when my sister, Kathy, was here visiting, but I can't remember it!! Well, enjoy the pics....

7 comments:

Mindy said...

Yay---only 2 more days, or less! I want to know what name for yourself you decided on...I'm especially curious since someday my kids will call you it! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Diane what is the address and password to watch the birth live on the internet?

Diane said...

The live web address is www.modestyschmodesty.com hehe

Anonymous said...

Very Exciting! Can't wait to see her!

The sister who dissed her

erin said...

I'm embarassed.

Callie said...

Cute shorts, Arone.

Anonymous said...

well, by now, inducing has begun......and in a few hours, there will be a new girl, a new mom and a new grandma. How wonderful - 3 females in transition! Can't wait to see her pics....

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP