Tuesday, April 17, 2007

My New Duds

This past week I received one of my all time favorite clothing items!! Hosanna found the perfect shirt for me. You know how it is when suddenly you put something on and you know, without even looking in the mirror, that this shirt was made for just for you? Well, that is this one. She found it at a store I would not normally even look in!! I think it will be my most worn shirt this summer. Tomorrow or the next day, when I get all dolled up, I will take a picture with me in my new shirt and show all of you. Stay tuned......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see your fab new shirt!

Anonymous said...

girlfriend! can't wait to see your shirt when i come out there in june! i'm soooo excited for you, grammma! how fun. can't wait to see you. love, jan

Diane said...

Jan,
Let me know the dates of your trip! I can't wait to see you and catch up!!!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP