Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Coalie AKA Woof Biscuit


Today is a sad day around here. Coalie the Woofie Dog is ill and will be going to sleep this afternoon. It has been on our minds lately, but she really didn't seem to be suffering that much so we were struggling with whether we should do it or not. Last night she became ill and it is now very clear that we need to help her. It is sad to see her go. She was a good companion for the whole family especially in her earlier doggy years. We will miss her...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry... We will all miss her. But I am sure she will be very happy. I love you.

Mindy said...

I'll miss that woofie dog...

Anonymous said...

praying for you!

Katie Virginia said...

I'm sorry. I know it's sad to say goodbye to a family pet. I'll be thinking about you guys!
Love you!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Di, I know you are grieved by this. I can't imagine coming to your house and not hearing that annoying bark :) Give her a kiss from her favorite Canadian....

Love you,
Kay

Reaghan said...

aww how sad... we'll miss her!
~Reaghan

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP