Tuesday, May 13, 2008

She is Really Coming!


We got word tonight that our dear friend Jamie Smith is coming to visit us in June and she is bring her fiance' Dan with her. We have been trying to get her to come since we got here and now the tickets are bought and soon they will be here!!

Jamie lived with our family for a while and nestled her way into our hearts. I enjoyed waking each morning and having coffee (while I told her she should get off caffeine) and chatting for a long time each day. She shared a room with Jenny, so we had a full house and I loved every minute of it.

I can't wait to sit and chat face to face (I saw James in February when I was in Michigan visiting Jen). We only had one day together, not enough time, but we picked up where we left off and we laughed like crazy. Now we will have more time and we will get to grill Dan ;).

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Fun! When in June is she coming? It's always fun to have old friends visit so you can catch up! I can't wait for our turn to catch up, but I won't be leaving again!!!!! Miss you!

Jody said...

How wonderful!! :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP