Sunday, May 04, 2008

I'm Back!!

Wow April was a full and fun month! It started it out with a visit from my friend DiDi Bendinelli! She came to Dallas to relax and recover from a hard few months. We did all the typical girl things...pedicures, shop, laugh, shop, watch a girl movie, shop, eat lunch out, shop, eat dinner out, shop, laugh, eat junk food etc. etc. We actually didn't buy much, just looked!!

A few days after DiDi left my Mom and Dad came to visit. They wanted to be here when Erin and Dru celebrated Violet's first birthday! It was great to have them. It was very relaxing and so dear to see them with Violet. She is their first great grandchild! They adore her. Below is a picture of my dad feeding her.

Then, a few days after they left we headed for a week in Denver. We went to Jordan Bendi's wedding. All of my kids were there and so many friends. It was so fun to be there catching up with people and seeing Jordan enter a new and wonderful season. A highlight of the trip was getting to see Tyler and Mindy, I miss them so much and love any chance I can get to see them. BTW they put an offer in on a house, so if you think of them, please pray they get it. It would be great, I will let Mindy tell you about it on her blog. Plus, if they get it I am SURE we will need to go help them :).

Well, it is May now. The pool is open (we are going today after church) and everything is bloomed and green. I love this month the best, so full of new things and so full of beauty. I am aware that July is coming and everything will be scorched ha ha ha! Gotta love Texas!!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Hey! I love it when babies still have great-grandparents. What a special gift from God.

Looks like my trip is changed one week later. Hoping to come June 5-12 or something like that. Will you be around?

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP