Monday, March 16, 2009

This past month has been fun for us due to a steady rotation of company. I love having people come stay with us and so I have been really enjoying the past weeks as one guest after another arrives. In February the Shanks came for a real visit, no work involved!!! We just hung out, shopped, ate, played and chatted. They got to meet our sweet Annie and got to know Violet better. It is always so great to have someone stay with you who knows you well. I love coffee in the morning just sitting in PJ's visiting with a dear, lifelong friend. Here is Janis with my baby girls:
After the Shanks left, we had several different waves of singles come for various reasons. Then My mom and dad came at the same time that our niece Becca came to visit. The weather had been gorgeous for about 2 weeks and then it rained and was cold the whole time they were here! But, they came for family fun and that is what they got. we all hung out everyday enjoying the little girls. It was their first time seeing Annie! Violet warmed up right away which was a huge treat. Mom and Dad took her to ride the carousel and to the Disney Store. It was so cute to see how excited a 21 month old can get over horsies and Mookey House (mickey mouse). We hung out and had dinner together every night and played lots of games. I loved having them here. Now, we have a 10 day break and then more guests! It is truly a delight to be able to have people come and enter into our lives with us. Beeeeg Papa and Annie


Becca and V

2 comments:

Beth said...

I love Violet's sweet face on the last photo. So cute. I wish I could add my name to the visitors roster!

Michelle said...

So glad all the visits were good! And your Dad reminds me of my PaPa...just skinnier! Makes me miss him...

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP