Friday, May 15, 2009

God is My Helper!!




This last Sunday I missed church. Fred had taken me away for a night to celebrate my birthday. It is my practice to listen to several messages each week, usually Driscoll, Piper and Keller, but sometimes others, but I wanted to hear what Craig preached so I went there first. It was amazing, I listened to it twice in a row!! His message was not just for moms, though many of the examples were mother related, but Craig taught out of Psalm 121 (one of my favs). I was so encouraged by his 3 points...

1. My "helper" is the CREATOR of the earth, if He was able to create everything then He can handle my situation

2. My Helper will keep me and my children at all times

3. He is my Helper in ALL circumstances

At all times, in all places and in all circumstances God keeps us.



I want to ask you to please listen to this message(click on the word "message"). It is filled with hope and truly is one of the best mother/parent/women messages I have ever heard. I plan on listening to it again today!

I encourage you today to lift your eyes to the hills, for that is where our help comes from, the MAKER of Heaven and earth!! Let me know what you think after you listen!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip...I need some encouragement in my life and I love Ps. 121 too - I call it my Denver Psalm. Lifting one's eyes to the hills is sheer delight here as I gaze out at the majestic Rockies every day.

Kay

Jody said...

Just listened! What a blessing! Thanks for pointing it out.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP