Thursday, June 18, 2009

They Really Work!

Ok, I am not usually one to try things that are on infomercials, but I did. Actually, I first heard about Green Bags from a friend. She raved about how long her produce lasted in these bags, I was not convinced. Then one day, I was roaming Target and saw the bags on an endcap. HHMM, $10 for a few plastic bags. Not a bargain in my eyes, but for some reason I bought them. I figured I could bring them back if I didn't think they worked. Well, they work marvelously! I could do the infomercial. My romaine lettuce is over 2 weeks old and it is still as fresh as the day I bought it. My strawberries have lasted forever. These bags work and they are reusable! I think everyone should run out to Target!!! Wish I owned stock in this company!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

great to have when you are heading out of town...good to know! Hope we can catch up a bit before we head out next friday for vacation...miss you!

Anonymous said...

Okay, you've convinced me - I'm heading out to Target this afternoon. any excuse to go to Target is always good. Glad to have you back home.
Love you and miss you much,
Kay

Unknown said...

I'll have to get some! Miss your sweet face.

Jody said...

Min and I just picked up some to share to try them out1 :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP