Saturday, June 20, 2009

Where is my Sweet Annie??

Callie and Tim had the nerve to go on vacation shortly after we were on vacation and they will be gone for about a week and a half only to return for a couple days and go again! So, that means that for a month or so I will hardly get to see my Sweet Annie. It took her a bit of time to remember who we were after our trip. Dang, I should have sent some photos of myself along for Callie use as flashcards to help Annie remember me every now and again!




Anyway, on Thursday I babysat Annie for a bit and she was so cheery the whole time. Big wide grins and all sorts of vocals! I think she will be a singer and an athlete. She is so amazingly strong!!



Anyway, on Thursday we just played together and I am so grateful for those few hours I had with her before they left. I have looked at my pictures a gazillion times since then! But, oh do I miss her!

I realize how blessed I am to have both Annie and Violet here. I cannot imagine how hard it will be to be apart from Tyler and Mindy's baby. I am sure we will make many more trips to Denver!

Well, enjoy the pics of our Annie! I sure will!

7 comments:

erin said...

Are Mindy and Tyler having a baby???

Diane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Diane said...

not that I know of, it is just motherly wishing...

Mindy said...

I was thinking someone might ask that! Haha. No babies here yet!

Nettester71 said...

I was getting ready to ask that myself...was being hopeful with you all. :)

Michelle said...

She'll be back before you know it! You'll have Asher for a bit on Thursday to tide you over maybe! ;) I know he's not Annie, but he sure is cute and sweet too!

Anonymous said...

We're all on the same thought pattern here.... hey, let's start a rumour - they're really pregnant and it's a secret.... shshshshsh
:-) ha ha.

Miss you,
Kay

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP