Wednesday, February 08, 2006

SO, it is a new day and I still can't figure this thing out! I want to post pictures and tell you all about my exciting day, but can't. I guess I can tell you that I had a little fender bender in the Target parking lot. I figure though, if you average how many times I have been there with how many accidents I have had there, well then, I am still a good driver. So, part of my day entailed getting an estimate for the damage I did to my Pilot (by the way, be careful of what you do in Target parking lots, they have cameras all over tha place, so LJB...they probably saw you last date night!! The other part was baking cookies to send to my girls. Valentine's Day crept up on my and I must keep with the tradition of our double decker cut-out cookies, so off to Texas they go in the morning. I also cheated a bit on my diet by eating a few of the delicacies. I mean, I couldn't send them without knowing if they were safe!! Plus, how many calories could there be in 14 cookies???

Tomorrow holds absolutely nothing, so make sure you check back for more excitement.

2 comments:

James said...

although I don't recommend getting into car accidents as a form of recreation, at the very least it gave you something to do while you wait for the house to sell. And you never know, maybe the person you got into an accident with or your insurance agent will buy the house!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you changed your settings, now I can comment on your life. Where to begin.... :) Come clean!!!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP