Monday, December 03, 2007


Just a quick post to let you know Meg is officially done with her schooling and she took her state boards for Dental Assisting on Friday. Doing this program at this time was a big challenge as Meg's epilepsy and then a round of Mono tried to keep her down, but she pushed through, got a 99 on her final and took her boards this past Friday. We are so proud of her hard work and cheery attitude through it all!! She will start looking for a job in a dental office after the holidays! She is excited!! Of course, we had a party to celebrate and played all sorts of dental games like help Billy and Susie find the dentist's office maze, a dental word search, a match the teeth game and then of course, Brushing your Buddy's Teeth! Then we watch a Cosby Show with Danny Kaye as their dentist! It was great time!

6 comments:

Katie Virginia said...

Congrats Meg! Wow, looks like a fun party!!!! Wish I could have had my teeth brushed :)

Jody said...

We are so thrilled for Meg! Congrats and well done!! We praise God for His sustaining grace and strength to do all of this in this season!

Wow! What a fun party----I went to SO many dental hygiene parties and I don't think we ever did all the creative things you came up with!

Mindy said...

Man...wish I was invited...my teeth are so in need of tender care. Of course, I'm not sure if I'm comfortable with Meg sticking sharp things in my mouth. She might remember things I've done to her.

wendy said...

meg is NOT allowed to be old enough to have achieved such a lofty goal. that would make MEEEE, her former babysitter, MUCH MUCH too old to admit.

hi diane :) congrats on your new title as grandma! time goes MUCH too quickly. i enjoyed seeing your blog...you have a beautiful, blessed family!

if you'd like to share that feeling of antiquity, take a peek at my children on my blog. yikes.

it's good to "see" you :)

wendy

wendy said...

me again! do you check your blog as often as i do? at least you have people posting comments to yours. my family and friends are way too quiet LOL

you can email me at:

ladygwenlee923@yahoo.com

:) you are toooo cute in your boyfriend tank...i have a link for more cute shirts in that vein that i'll have to share with you!

xoxo,

me

Michelle said...

So happy for Meg! Did you ask her why she only got a 99...why not 100?! Just kidding!
And what a fun party! You guys are always so creative! I want to be as fun as you are some day! Miss you! Oh, and where did you get the fun countdown thing on your blog...I need that for our countdown!
Love you!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP