Wednesday, September 24, 2008

She Makes Me Laugh!!!


Good thing this Mimi has a sense of humor and is not given to being overly sensitive. Today, I arrived at Erin's for my weekly day with Violet. As I came in, I was greeted by the usual, cheery "hi!" with the wave included, from Violet. I then proceeded to encourage her say "mimi" in which she obediently pointed at me and said "Dog!" Then, while I was feeding her lunch I asked her where Auntie Callie's baby was, she promptly point to my stomach. (hhmm, note to self, google a new diet.) Thankfully, I did not dissolve into a pre-menopausal breakdown but laughed! Gotta love that girl!!

4 comments:

Nettester71 said...

you are so amusing to me and I like your new fall background.

Beth said...

Love the new look, and I always enjoy hearing Violet stories.

Jody said...

How funny and fun! :)

Mindy said...

This made me and Ty laugh so much. That's a story you'll tell when she's older for sure.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP