Monday, February 02, 2009

Fighter Verse

Romans 14:13

"Therefore let us not pass judgment on one another any longer, but rather decide to never put a
stumbling block or hindrance in the way of a brother."

I decided to use Tim Challies' fighter verses for my memorization this year. He emails it on Monday. You can choose either a verse a week program or one that memorizes larger pieces of Scripture over a longer period of time. I am a wimp, I chose the short ones, but I will not despise the day of small beginnings! If you want to join me, let me know. It would be fun to know who is doing it!

10 comments:

Laura said...

Where do I get these fighter verses?

Jody said...

I second Laura on that---looking at Challies website I couldn't find where you sign up for them.
Thanks, Diane!

Diane said...

go to challies.com and in the search put "fighter verse". then you can see where he posted it and how to sign up for it. Let me know if you do it!!

Jody said...

I signed up! Thanks! :)

Jody said...

I signed up! Thanks! :)

Diane said...

Jody,
Hosanna is doing it too!

Tracy12 said...

I signed up too. Thanks for the challenge.

Mindy said...

I'll do it too!

Michelle said...

count me in too! :)

Michelle said...

count me in too! :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP