Monday, February 16, 2009

Springtime work!



It has been a very mild winter this year and I think spring is almost here! We have enjoyed getting the yard cleaned up a bit and ready for us to be out there more often. Today we had our helper Violet over to help plat some new pansies. She loves to smell the flowers and play in the dirt. I just love her!


On Fridays I have Annie Kate for most of the day. She is so sweet with her smiles and her giggles that require so much work! Friday she was especially cute as she tried to spit at us!! Her tongue is sticking out as she imitates me doing raspberries!!! I could not imagine life without her!!!

5 comments:

erin said...

cute pics of you and v. i'm glad she got to come over and "help".

Jody said...

I love your little girlies! They are both so adorable and sweet! What fun Mimi days you have, my friend!

Mindy said...

Ohhhhh...that picture of Annie just melts my heart! And V looks like quite the little gardener. I miss them both so much!

Anonymous said...

I want to plant flowers with you too...... I thought the first picture was Erin until I read your comments - geez, Diane, you look so young and wonderful! Grandparenting agrees with you. the girls are darling. Miss you, my friend
Kay

The Troyer Family said...

I am going to have to agree with Kay, you look great Diane. Violet and Annie are so stinkin' cute! Annie so smiles with her eyes, they just sparkle :)! Miss you!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP