Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Isaac Elliot



I am here in the land of perpetual snow and cold. The temp. this morning was 1 when I got up, that is not a typo! But, the cold has not bothered me because I am having such a great time with my dear friend Jen, who is as much a part of our family as one could be who does not share our blood. We have poked around town, gone to a gluten-free bakery, grabbed Starbucks, done Target, ran in Barnes and Noble and just plain hung out. Tomorrow we will go meet Jamie for the day. It is so nice to be here, but the best part is my little Isaac Elliot. He is absolutely precious. He is always happy and smiling and Jen is always laughing at him. It is so great to be here!!!! Take a look at this little guy....irresistible!!!!

9 comments:

Nettester71 said...

Thanks for sharing, I have been wondering how things are going and constantly watching the blogs for some pictures.

Give Jen a big hug from me and kiss that little boy and give him a squeeze.

Beth said...

Awww...can't we all get together once a year to just have fun and get caught up? Maybe someday. Kiss that little boy for me!

erin said...

Cute!

Jody said...

He is SO cute! Enjoy your time--how fun!:) We got to see Fred briefly and certainly missed you, but are so glad you are getting this wonderful time w/ Jen, Ryan and Isaac!

Mindy said...

He is so adorable!

Life at the Mandl's said...

He is a cutie! He looks so happy! Thanks for sharing the pictures. Glad you are having a great time! Keep warm! Tell Jen I said Hi!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute. I see a lot of Jen in his sweet little face. Please give them all a hug for me. Enjoy your time with them.
Kay

Michelle said...

So cute! Glad you got to make the trip to visit your other "daughter"! Get back to TX safely and soak up the warmth for me! It's not 1 here, but 20's and 30's when you are itching for Spring is just torture! Enjoy the rest of your trip and stay warm! XOXO!

Ronda said...

Collective "awwwwwwwwww" from the Schlosser clan!! :) He is a sweetie (squeeze). Hi Jen! Hi everyone who is reading this blog! We miss you all. Thanks, D, for keeping us all up to date on little corners of lives of those we can no longer be near. Glad you got to visit and be refreshed!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP