Friday, February 01, 2008

"She Looks to the Future and Laughs"

I am starting a little tradition that at the beginning of each month I will blog about what I am looking forward to in that month. The women is Proverbs found delight in looking ahead. I tend to fear, so this is one way to combat that.

The thing I am most looking forward to in February is going to see Jennifer (Zeerip) Pazdur. Well, even more than that, I am looking forward to meeting Isaac Eliot, her precious lil' peg. I will get to spent 5 days with them and just hang out and get to see Jen's home and what her life is like.

I am also looking forward to the weather breaking. Mid February should bring a 10 degree rise in our daily average temp. I have been cold this winter and I am ready for the warmth to come. Spring begins early here in Texas. (Of course, I will be in Michigan in mid February, so I doubt I will be too warm). Very soon the flowers will begin to bloom.

I am looking forward to Valentine's Day. I always love a chance to express my love to my boyfriend. Any creative ideas out there? After so may years it is sometimes hard to come up with something new, plus I am married to a man who never wants anything.

Well, those are my thoughts. We will see what the Lord has planned. What are you looking forward to this month???

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

That's a good reminder, Diane. I tend to think of the days as just time passing, same old, same old. Valentine's Day is a great thing to look forward to... but Greg is just like Fred and doesn't want anything. I'm anxious to hear what ideas others have.

Life at the Mandl's said...

Di Di I love this idea! You always find ways to provoke me to grow in godliness. Thank you for your example! Can I steal this idea for my blog? What a good way to practice gratefulness as well! Miss you lots. How I wish I had your input in my life daily! I am happy that you are going to see Jenny. Please post a picture of her little one! As for Valentines, my tradition has come to a stop here in Virginia, so I am in need of help as well.

Michelle said...

The end of my first trimester and feeling better!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP