Monday, February 25, 2008

Home Again

Well, I made it home from Michigan safe and sound. The week was so wonderful and leaving was so hard. These goodbyes kill me. We kept our goodbye at the airport brief so that helped and I had to go to the bathroom really bad so that helped :) but after I got on the plane the tears began. The man next to me asked if someone had died!! HHMM is there a way to cry without tears so no one knows? A tear ablation of some sort. Well, I hope to see Jen, Ryan and Isaac (also known as Watermelon Bug or handsome) this summer or fall. It's up to Jamie :).

I missed Violet and was anxious to see her. She came for breakfast on Saturday and then she came Sunday morning and we skipped church together due to the stomach flu epidemic our church has experienced. (we are not sick, just avoiding getting sick.)

But, the main reason for today's post is to show Violet's early hunger for God's word. Notice which books she chose to "read" from Mimi's basket!!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

I just wanted to write to say that I love and miss you! Glad you got to be with Jenny and her little one. Hugs to Fred and kisses for you.

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous......I want to visit you and Jennie. I miss you so much.
Love you,
Kay

Michelle said...

glad you made it home safe! I'm jealous to see you myself! Heads up for a package in the mail today for you! I miss you tons!
Rob's been sick with brinchitis so this has been a rough week...God's grace has sustained me in spite of myself! Love you! XOXO

Wendy said...

Hey! I was just wondering how the gluten free is helping? It took Silas about a month before we started noticing a difference. How's it going? Think of you guys often. I found a pretty good bread recipe. Just thinking about you all.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP