Thursday, January 10, 2008

Day 4

Well, we are now in NO SLEEP WHATSOEVER mode. (They obviously don't know how old I am and how risky this is). They keep telling us many people ever have seizures while they are here, so I wonder why they do this to people? If there is no seizure activity by tomorrow afternoon, we have decide to take Meg home. There is a lot of reasons for this decision, too many to blog. But we do have some leads on how to go if all the tests are negative today. Please pray she can stay awake all day and all night tonight. It will be nice to be in our own bed soon. I see the light at the end of the tunnel. I wish we had more answers to the source of the seizures, but we do feel hopeful that we have some things to try.

10 comments:

Mindy said...

Oooh dear...sounds um, fun... I'm glad you only have a day to go, unless Meg finally has one. I wish I could see how crazy you both are from lack of sleep---or maybe you're both just grumpy! ;-)

Jody said...

wow! Continuing to pray!

Anonymous said...

okay - keep praying for God'sswift intervention, whatever that may be...Love you both - Hang in there!
Kathy..........

Anonymous said...

still praying steadfastly.
hang in there!

court

The Troyer Family said...

I agree with Mindy it would be nice to see how crazy both of you are from lack of sleep! Ever thought about adding a video to your blog ;)? Both of you are in my thoughts and prayers! God is faithful, remember that quote you use to have at the end of your emails? The one from Spurgeon I think? We love you!

Anonymous said...

Annie I hope you are feeling better, kidney stones are literally a big pain. All is as it should be with Meggie so I'll just pray the prayer that never fails (Thy will be done)and hope for the best outcome from this part of the journey.

xoxox Mare

Diane said...

All picture taking and videos have been forbidden by the patient. Her head is all covered in electrodes and gauze, not the most faltering.

Life at the Mandl's said...

Hope God refreshes your spirit and strengthens your bodies. Meg... I bet you look so cute with all the wiring! Come on... just one picture!

Anonymous said...

Good morning girls...hope the night was at least interesting conversation between the two of you. Hmmmmm, I wonder what two women can talk about when sleep deprived? This morning, I am reading Psalm 33 with you both in mind....Love, Kathy

Anonymous said...

Maybe the Lord took pity on her and healed her - gauze, electrodes, bad hair and all!!!!
When can I come to visit you?
Kay

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP