Monday, January 07, 2008

Day One

We are here at Presby Hosp. of Dallas. We arrived at 7:45 and by 10 am Meg was all hooked up to the monitors. She has been taken off all her medications, so she probably won't feel well by this afternoon. She is doing well, our church has been so kind. The care group we lead has blessed her with gifts and all sorts of offers, the care group we were a part of have told us they are on call to serve in any way. Many have offered meals or what ever we need. We feel very cared for. I know we will need to call on those around us to help and they have made it easy for us to do so.

The phone number to our room is 214-345-5214. Feel free to call.

More later....

12 comments:

erin said...

Hi! I tried to call but no answer. Are you sure you guys haven't run away?

Bekah said...

Praying for Meggo and you all! Miss you tons! Love you!

P.S. tell meggy that when this is over I'll take her to get a big fatty cokel!

Katie Virginia said...

I'm praying for you all! Especially, Meg! As well as wisdom for the doctors. Hugs and Kisses

hosanna said...

good, glad everything is going well so far. let me know if you or meg need anything. love you!

hosanna said...

good, glad everything is going well so far. let me know if you or meg need anything. love you!

Anonymous said...

praying for you guys!!
cate miller

debbie zollos said...

I will continue to pray for you!
with love

Re: Needing a new name -
what is wrong with Rex and Trixie?

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for you Meg...
Carrol

Barbara said...

Hey you two...since your not answering the phone, I want proof that you're at the hospital. Maybe you two are chilling on a beach instead? Maybe you are shooshing down a European slope? Maybe one was in the bathroom and the other at the soda machine? No matter your location, know that I'm praying for you both... :-)

The Troyer Family said...

Praying for all of you!

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for you meg!! You to mrs Shaw!

Katherine M. said...

Myhills are praying for you, Meg and family. Hugs from us!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP